School Choice 24-25
It's School Choice time again!
Students who are currently enrolled in your school on school choice DO NOT need to fill out the form. Their responses will be captured when the Intent to Return is sent out.
All families who are enrolled on school choice should sign the Intradistrict/School Choice Agreement form each year. There have been some changes made to the 2024-25 version.
Enrollment for new students
New to the district? Please Complete the IUSD district enrollment process by clicking here.
This is the next step to prepare your student for the next school year. This is an important step to update any information regarding your student. Please follow the directions below.
(Please read steps 1-4 before accessing the re-registration site)
Step 1: Login to https://my.iusd.org
- Enter your email address and password (this will be the same information used to login to Parent Portal)
- If you do not have a Parent Portal account, please click on “Create New Account” o If you forgot your password, please click on “Forgot Password?”
- If you need assistance logging in, please contact our front office.
Step 2: Select Student
- Once you login, the system will default to your student.
- If you have more than one student, you will need to scroll over the
- Please note that online Re-Reg must be completed for each student.
Step 3: Student Data Confirmation Process
- In the Student Info tab, please click on “Data Confirmation”. You will need to go through each of the following tabs and follow the instructions listed.
- Student (Tab #1) – Update any changes by clicking on the “Change” button. Once changes are complete, please click on the mint green button “Confirm and Continue”
- Contacts (Tab #2) – Change/Add/Delete contacts in this tab. Please remember to click the mint green button each time changes are made.
- Documents (Tab #3) – Please read each document in this section, and follow the instructions listed. Some documents will need to be printed and returned to your child’s school. Click the box on the right hand side to confirm that you have read the document. Click the mint green button each time changes are made.
- Authorizations and Prohibitions (Tab # 4) – Please review all information on this screen with your child, and click Allow/Accept or Deny/Decline when appropriate. Click the mint green button each time changes are made.
- Final Data Confirmation (Tab #5)
- Please note: the system will not allow you to perform final data confirmation until all the previous tabs have been completed.
- Click the mint green “Submit Final Confirmation” button.
Step 4: You’re done!
Eastshore School Choice 2022-2023
SCHOOL CHOICE GUIDELINES:
Reflecting the belief that parents should have a choice of schools, the Irvine Unified School District established at its inception an Intradistrict/School Choice Policy. This policy provides the opportunity for parents who reside in the district to enroll their student in any school within the district on a space available basis.
Each school is required to serve the students who live within its attendance area prior to accepting any students from outside its boundary.
Click HERE for Eastshore Elementary School of Choice Request Google Form. This SCHOOL CHOICE request is for EASTSHORE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL ONLY. If you wish to pursue a school choice spot at ANY OTHER Irvine Unified School District school site, please visit IUSD website at http://www.iusd.org for the proper school choice procedure.